Tuesday 21 June 2011

Psychic Visit

Okay, okay... I don't know if I'd recommend this to anyone in a similar and vulnerable position, but I saw a psychic yesterday.  And, I think she was pretty accurate and very helpful. Coincidence?  Great ability to read people?  Actual intuitive ability? It's up to you to decide.

Here are some of the things she told me:
  • I have to start saying 'no' to people more; people have been taking advantage of my 'can-do' attitude and not taking responsibility for their own stuff.  And, I have to let go of the need to help people, as they need to learn their own lessons.
  • My batteries have run out because I spend so much time doing things for other people and doing things that aren't required.  I need to recharge my batteries or I won't be good for anyone else.
  • I need to be selfish more often.  Do things for me... not just everyone else.
  • My husband is my soul mate.  And, we need to regenerate together more often, even if it means just sitting and holding hands for five minutes.
  • I need to breathe deeply and meditate more often (oops... I think I was also given that message - LOUD AND CLEAR MULTIPLE TIMES - by my psychologist starting with our first visit... and I haven't had the strength to do it until now).
  • I haven't lost my spirit, my inner power and strength; I just need to reconnect to it; it's always been there.  She suggested some stones to help me to reconnect to the person I was before.
  • She suggested that I repeat intentions many times during the day, asking the universe/higher source for help.  She said even if I don't feel the connection, I can let the universe know that I'm ready and open to receiving help.
  • I have to let go of the negative energy and replace it with positive energy.
  • I need to reconnect with magic - the magic of every day life.
  • I need to love myself.  I'll write that again.  I need to LOVE MYSELF. Letting go of previously programmed desires to put everyone ahead of me. Remembering that loving myself isn't an act of selfishness; it's an act of being true to myself, so I be my higher self and achieve what I am supposed to do in this lifetime.
The meeting reaffirmed messages I'd been told before, and things that I know, but have forgotten... or not had the strength to act apon.

As I've said before - not in this blog though - I don't care if I have to take placebos or whatever.  I just want to feel better.  Not return to who I was.  But, become my stronger self.  The best self I can be.  Find the strong person that has been clouded by negative self-talk and too much 'helping others'. And, be who I need to be to make the world a better place by fulfulling my destiny.

1 comment:

  1. I have never believed in psychic powers, but I think you should take sage advice wherever you get it. Take care of YOU for a change.

    ReplyDelete