Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hiding

I spent this morning running a few errands: getting my hair done and picking up groceries.  Now that I'm at my Mom's, I am terrified of being outside.  I couldn't get into her house fast enough.  I don't want to see anyone or be seen at all.  The doors are closed and locked, and the curtains are drawn.

I just want to hide. I want to be invisible. I might even be 'asleep' when it's time to pick up my son, so I don't have to go out of the house until it's time to go back home.

And, this is the warmest day of the year, so far.

Panic and fear define how I'm feeling right now.

I'm crawling under the covers, and I might not come out...

1 comment:

  1. The silly side of me thought that your hairdresser must have done a terrible job to make you want to hide so badly. The serious side of me knows how you feel to some extent, since I have been battling agoraphobia for a few months. When I find a solution, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete