I've tried everything can think of:
- Trying a gluten-free, dairy-free, beef-free diet
- Exercising five days a week; sessions last anywhere from a half hour to an hour (most of them last an hour)
- Getting as much Vitamin D as possible
- Participating in group therapy sessions for an hour each week day
- Taking my medication as prescribed
- Meditating when I can
- Practicing being 'present' in the moment
- Going out with my son as much as possible
- Maintaining a routine, where I still go to the Market, run errands etc.
I met with a team consisiting with a psychiatrist, a medical doctor and the nurse who leads group therapy today. We've decided to switch medications to see if there is any difference. My fingers are crossed that it will make a difference. I'm extremely frustrated by the lack of progress.