Sunday 17 July 2011

Quotes...

I just got an android phone and discovered a couple of motivational quotes aps.  Here are some of the ones that stood out today:

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."
Soren Kierkegarrd

"Everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you've made in the past."
Deepak Chopra

"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Stephen Covey

"There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood."
Deepak Chopra

"Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the ris to be alove and express who we really are."
Don Miguel Ruiz

"You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold onto that desire with a singleness of purpose."
Abraham Lincoln

"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."
Buddha

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the futrure, nor anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
Buddha

"Some complain that rises have thorns others rejoice that thorns have roses!"
Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Wise words, especially Buddha's. Did they inspire you at all, or give you a glimmer of hope?

    I'm so relieved that you posted today. I was considering looking you up and phoning to check in on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say that I was feeling a glimmer of hope, but I really don't know what to think. I just want to get better, and I thought reading and sharing some positive quotes might trigger something. Today in my group session, I was asked how I was feeling, and I said detached. I wish I wasn't. But, unfortunately, it's the way I am right now. Sigh. Thanks for your support. I'll send you my number... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete