Monday 23 January 2012

Dr.'s Appointment

Today, I saw my psychiatrist again.

I've been experiencing odd memory loss (i.e. knowing what an object does, but being unable to name it - these are every day objects like a saw, watering can etc.; being unable to remember/follow the conversation I am involved in; driving in the wrong lane (a couple seconds at best) because I thought a street was a one way) and migraines, quite severe migraines, lately.  This is over the past three weeks or so. I shared this information with him, and he suggested I take a psychological evaluation. He also is worried about my driving and threatened to take  away my driver's licence temporarily. But, he said that it was unlikely that I've suffered brain damage (????), so he'll wait until the psych exam is complete... and we'll revisit it.

On the 'good news' side, he did complete my insurance form for my VISA Card.  Yeah! I guess that means my bill will be paid. Whew!

One more nice thing... he did think I was only 33... LOL. Anyone over the age of 35 would appreciate that...

1 comment:

  1. I think I would be distracted and forgetful too, if I were suffering like you are. Take care and be safe; we want you to be physically healthy when your happiness returns.

    ReplyDelete