Tuesday 17 January 2012

Call from Disability Insurance Folks...

Today, I received my monthly call from the long term disability lady... She seems very sweet.

I realised that whenever I talk to her, I talk in the present... So, whatever I say represents the right now, not what I've been going through over the last month... I share what is true for the moment.

The good news is that I'll be assigned a 'health counsellor', ideally next month. This person would help me navigate the health care process with the goal of easing myself back to work. My intellect says  this is a great thing; I need help to survive this ghost-like non-existence.  However, I am too neutral to care one way or another.

I am still exhausted today... and eating way too much. I hope to get out today, despite the chilly temperatures... I think I am more prone to sit still at home...even with my little guy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment