Thursday 26 July 2012

Zombie with panic attacks...

Okay, I am getting a bit pissed with the offer from my insurance company.  Aren't they supposed to be helping me to get better?  Just a thought.

And, I'm not much better than I was a year ago. I'm still a zombie who suffers panic attacks, anxiety, and sometimes, tremendous darkness and guilt.  Why would the insurance company think I am fit to cancel my policy and accept a settlement?  Yes, I am bitter.  And, they don't even bother to talk to me. Just send these cold letters and emails.  How horrible is that? 

I hate being a number... a statistic for them. Not a person to be helped.  How frustrating.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with insurance companies is enough to make ANYONE depressed. You were wise to ask for an extension until after your next appointment. I do hope that your request is granted. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete